On the following pages we would like to introduce the professorships of the faculty to you. To assist you in your search for a co-operation partner, you will find initial proposals and topics for a potential interdisciplinary co-operation.
The four Research Areas of the faculty serve as initial reference points for a co-operation:
Research Area - Energy, Mobility and Environment (EME)
- Decision Analysis, Professor Robert Böhm
- Betriebswirtschaftslehre, insbesondere Betriebliche Finanzwirtschaft, Professor Wolfgang Breuer
- Unternehmenstheorie, insbesondere Nachhaltige Produktion und Industrielles Controlling, Professor Harald Dyckhoff,
- Controlling, Professor Peter Letmathe
- International Economics, Professor Oliver Lorz
- Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior, Professor Reinhard Madlener
- Real Estate Finance, Professor Bertram I. Steininger
- Economic and Social History and History of Technology, Professor Paul Thomes
If you would like to find out more about the Research Area Energy, Mobility and Environment, visit the EME website!
Research Area - Managerial and Organizational Economics (MOE)
- Empirical Economic Research, Professorin Almut Balleer
- Human Resource Management, Professor Christian Grund
- Expermental Economics, Professor Özgür Gürerk
- Organisation, Professorin Christine Harbring
- International Production Networks, Professor Jaewon Jung
- Economics, Professor Thomas Kittsteiner
- Assistent Professorship of Game Theory and Behavioral Economics, Professorin Marion Ott
- Didactics of Economics, Professor Björn Paape
- Entscheidungsforschung und Finanzdienstleistungen, Professor Rüdiger von Nitsch
If you would like to find out more about the Research Area Managerial and Organizational Economics, visit the MOE website!
Research Area - Operations Research and Management (ORM)
- Advanced Analytics, Professorin Catherine Cleophas
- Operations Research, Professor Marco Lübbecke
- Management Science, Professorin Britta Peis
- Business Information Systems and Electronic Business, Professor Kai Reimers
- Professor Hans-Jürgen Sebastian
- Operations Management, Professorin Grit Walther
If you would like to find out more about the Research Area Operations Research and Management, visit the ORM website!
Research Area - Technology, Innovation, Marketing and Entrepreneurship
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship, Professor Malte Brettel
- Technology Entrepreneurship, Professor Christian Hopp
- Empirical Marketing Research, Professorin Stefanie Paluch
- Technology and Innovation Management, Professor Frank Piller
- Innovation, Strategie und Organisation, Professor Torsten-Oliver Salge
- Marketing, Professor Daniel Wentzel
If you would like to find out more about the Research Area Technology, Innovation, Marketing and Entrepreneurship, visit the TIME website!