Torsten-Oliver SalgePh. D.
Room: B 353
- Phone: +49 241 80 99196
- nach Vereinbarung
Torsten-Oliver Salge studied business administration at universities in Germany, France, Italy and England. He holds a Ph.D. and an M.Phil. degree, both from the University of Cambridge. Prior to joining RWTH Aachen University as head of the newly established Innovation, Strategy and Organisation, short ISO, Group in April 2013, he was an interim professor at the University of Duisburg-Essen, 2012 to 2013, a junior professor at the University of Bochum, 2009 to 2012, and a post-doctoral research associate at the University of Cambridge, 2009. He has held visiting scholar appointments at universities in Auckland, Buenos Aires, Cambridge, Oxford and Philadelphia. As part of his research program, he has collaborated with a number of organisations from sectors such as healthcare, central government and financial services.
- Collaboration across disciplinary, organisational and institutional boundaries
- Organisational learning from performance feedback
- Organisational search and problem-solving
- Strategic Human Resource Management and employee well-being
- Technology legitimation, adoption and payoff
- Organisation of cooperative innovation- and learning-processes
- Interface management between disciplines, departmentsggg and organisations
- Organisational culture design, in particular for learning and mistakes
- Economic and social impact analysis of new technologies
- Effect of technologies for working processes, behaviour and well-being of employees and customers
- Quantitative and qualitative studies