Dr. rer. oec., Universitätsprofessor
Kai ReimersDownload digital business card
- siehe www.wi.rwth-aachen.de
Kai Reimers was born in 1963 in Wiesbaden. Having studied business administration and economics in Germany, he received a doctoral degree in economics and business administration from the University of Wuppertal and a post-doctoral Habilitation degree from the University of Bremen. From September 1998 to August 2003, under the sponsorship of the DAAD, he worked as a visiting professor at the School of Economics and Management, Tsinghua University, Beijing. In September 2003, he joined the School of Business and Economics at RWTH Aachen University as Professor of Information Systems and Electronic Business, where he works at the interface between information systems and organization theory.
- Inter-organizational information systems
- Development of information technology standards
- Management of large information systems
- eHealth, information infrastructure for medication management