PersonDr. päd. Dr. phil. Dipl.-Kfm. Dr. h. c. (Univ. Maribor), apl. Professor
Björn PaapeM. E. S.
- Phone: +49 241 80 93696
- Do 12.00 - 12.45 (Anmeldung bitte per Mail)
Björn Paape was born in 1965. He studied business administration at the universities of Paderborn and
Cologne, followed by the postgraduate program Master of European Studies at RWTH Aachen University. He
obtained the First and Second State Examination qualifications for teachers at vocational colleges. He received a
doctoral degree in pedagogics and in philosophy, both from RWTH Aachen University. In 2001, he became a professor at the University of Cooperative Education in Lörrach and in 2002 he became a professor at RWTH Aachen University. He is also a visiting professor at the University of Maribor in Slovenia and at the University of Cooperative Education in Lörrach.
- Didactics of economics
- Comparison of educational systems
- European economic integration
- Conception and execution of training measures
- Questions regarding the european economic integration