Jaewon Jung was born in Seoul, Korea, in 1974. After studying foreign studies, business administration and economics at Hankuk University of Foreign Studies, Korea University and the University of Paris 10, as well as working for several years as a business planner, he joined the THEMA Institute and received his PhD in economics from Cergy-Pontoise University, France, in 2008. From 2007 on, he was a lecturer at Cergy-Pontoise University, joining RWTH Aachen University in 2009 as an Assistant Professor (Juniorprofessor) of Business Administration and Economics.
- International Trade
- International Production Networks
- Applied General Equilibrium
- Economic modelling and analysis of globalization
- General equilibrium modelling und numerische Simulationen
- CGE (Computable General Equilibrium) analysis of economic policies