Prof. Dr. rer. pol.
Christian Grund was born in Minden/Westfalen in 1971. His first degree in business and economics was awarded in 1997 by the University of Hannover. In 2001 he received a doctoral degree and in 2005 a post-doctoral Habilitation degree, both from the University of Bonn. As a visiting research scholar, he spent periods abroad at the Stanford Graduate School in the USA and the Aarhus School of Business in Denmark. Having held chairs at the Universities of Würzburg and Duisburg-Essen, Christian Grund came to RWTH Aachen University in October 2012 to head the Chair of Human Resource Management and Personnel Economics.
- Personnel economics and organizational theory
- Incentive provision in organizations
- Corporate remuneration and career policy
- Atypical employment relationships
- Empirical Human Resources research
- Explaining individual behaviour in organizations
- Effects of personnel structures and Human Resource measures